Local Act v16 Consultants are available to help North American businesses with Act! v16 CRM making them more productive and profitable.
The CRM Alliance, the #1 source for Act! CRM and Swiftpage E-Marketing experts, is now supporting Act! Version 16. With the purchase of Act! by Swiftpage this year, Act! v16 is the first release by Swiftpage and contains a wide-range of new features and enhancements most requested by Act! users.
Some Act! users choose Act! software for its ability to customize their database layout and to create special reports for their business processes. Others like the easy integration from database to e-mail and drip marketing campaigns. From initial installation to advanced customization and e-marketing, The CRM Alliance has local Act v16 Consultants who help Act! users make their companies run more efficiently, productively and profitably.
Act! is the #1 best-selling contact and customer manager, used by millions of businesses, teams and professionals for over 25 years. Act! helps companies organize all prospect and customer details in one place and market their products and services more effectively, driving sales results while creating and keeping loyal customers.
Act! v16 delivers new functionality and many enhancements that helps users maximize time, prioritize, and be informed and prepared to market and sell. New features include:
- Act! Premium Mobile: Companies and Groups functionality and new Tablet Views for iPads, Android and Windows devices for the mobile workforce
- Calculated Fields: Automatically calculate commissions, age, renewals, etc. for Currency, Decimal, Number and Date fields
- History List View: User productivity and quick reporting of actions
- Company Management – Automatically create Companies and link the associated Contacts based on your set threshold
- Universal Search Lookup: Create a lookup of Contacts or Companies from the search results
Contact a local consultant for help with Act! v16!